Monday, April 18, 2011

this is what im dealing with...

One thing, it gets lovely every day...and that means it gets harder aswell..
I'm not ɑ risk taker person, but this time I made an exception which I don't know why I was decide it..but unfortunately, I'm not regret it..
Yeah, I'm happy, with my own choice...and I seemed not too care about anythings forward, but the truth is I do.. I covered my worriness with my optimistic thingking and positive feeling...and it helped ɑ lot..
But i tell you, when you meet something best in ur life, u just don't wanna step forward...I'm too afraid to know how could it be at the end... Can I hold it thight forever? Like it was only made for me...can it be my destiny?? Cause I really feel like I finally found the one...
Tp klo kata alkitab, terjadilah seturut imanmu, lupa ada di ayat mana, tp itu yg selalu kupegang, dan I hope that my faith leads us to be together...

No comments:

Post a Comment