Sunday, September 26, 2010

when we face a difficult time...

I've learn a lot about this painfull time, heartbreak, complicated, dilema, but one thing that is really important is no matter how hard the situation is, every breath that I take, I feel I'm blessed...

If you have this kind of situation this time, just remember my words : "You gotta live. Stand for it, because no matter how difficult your problem is, you still have to know how it ends" that is the only reason you have to stand still above your hard time.. And I do belive, life is wonderfull... We already know, if we want to taste ɑ happiness, we all need to be sad, because if we never feel sad, we never know what exactly the happiness is?

So, be thankfull all the time for what you got in ure life № matter how painfull it is, because you know that without this painfull time, you never gonna taste ɑ happiness, and you never feel that life is gonna be just fine and awesome..

1 comment:

  1. hey....nice blog...keep on updating! hope to get to know u better....i'm from malaysia...

    ReplyDelete