Monday, July 25, 2011

HAPPINESS in my world...

Maybe i'm to flat, maybe i'm too selfish, or i'm a kind like 'present orientation' person, but it doesn't mean that i don't have any idea about my future life...
Yes i have, i always have.. But yes, life makes me think a way too simple...because i hate being worried, i hate being judged by the thing that not necessarily happen...moreover, i guess none of us know what exactly is best and what exactly is worst, right?! So, let me be realistic, and enjoy my life's flow... though, I shall never walk alone... I wanna be happy, on my 'version' of happiness...

"It doesn't matter how long we may have been stuck in a sense of our limitations. If we go into a darkened room and turn on the light, it doesn't matter if the room has been dark for a day, a week, or ten thousand years -- we turn on the light and it is illuminated. Once we control our capacity for love and happiness, the light has been turned on.-- Sharon Salzberg"

"No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.--Barbara de Angelis"

"As I go through all kinds of feelings and experiences in my journey through life -- delight, surprise, chagrin, dismay -- I hold this question as a guiding light: "What do I really need right now to be happy?" What I come to over and over again is that only qualities as vast and deep as love, connection and kindness will really make me happy in any sort of enduring way.--Sharon Salzberg"


(pic)from the : www.therainbowssss.blogspot.com

=)

1 comment:

  1. came across this blog through googling for that salzberg quote. loved it! what book of hers did it comes from?

    ReplyDelete